Tuesday 14 April 2015

autumn



It's autumn because I live in NZ, the most beautiful place on earth.
This morning walking to work my breath came out like steam.
Hot coffee is quite possibly the best antidote to cold.

A farewell party for a dear friend today. She's moving across the Tasman and I will miss her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
Tomorrow I'm going to see Cinderella with some crazy people.


(who else is in love with that dress?)

My new favourite item of clothing has to be my white woolly jersey. 
I'm trying to teach my American best friend how to spell.
I think I'm addicted to ankle boots.

Hot soup and bread, yum.

Isn't it awesome that the seasons change, but my Father stays the same always?
:)


Beth

3 comments:

  1. wish i could write pretty posts like you do!! "Oh Jo, i can never think of what to write!" said beth. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. O so sweet Beth...I love Autumn it means rapped in blankets reading books by the fire. :)

    ReplyDelete